Organic food delivers more intense flavours as there is no artificial colours, and no preservatives. Alongside healthy soil is the bed rock of all successful organic farming.
To maintain healthy soil we do crop rotation which restores the healthy components.
Many survey states that farming stands second next to mining in the list of hazardous occupation….such a worry….
It’s time for us to react. Unless great effort and care is exercised towards eradication of toxic pesticides, caustic fertilizers and other chemicals in our food they may pose great risk to the present generation and the next generation to come.
Recent study has confirmed that exposure to common insecticides during pregnancy can cut a child’s IQ 4% to 7% by age nine.
If you’re choosing organic living like our team, you know it’s something that can change your life for the better forever!
Whether it’s choosing organic food over mass production, or preferring sustainable agriculture and growing practices to conventional ones, and connecting with Nature itself, you are in a sense leading an organic lifestyle.
- Key benefits
No pesticides or harmful chemicals
- Better nutrition – rich in antioxidants
- Better taste
- Better ecology
- Sustainable -better planet for our children
- Safe food No water contamination Farmers – better lives
10 reasons to go organic
- Protect children and your family members from cancer causing pesticides
- Say goodbye to chemicals in your diet
- Get the taste of health and nutrition
- Reduce health risks with Organic purity
- Eat foods adhering to international standards
- Protect the earth as organic farming is planet – friendly
- Prevent water contamination as there are no chemicals pollutants in organic farming
- Gain from the diversity of crops which is becoming a thing of the past
- Help small farmers and eliminate middlemen to create sustainable livelihoods
- Stay in harmony with nature